Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hehe

Hehe, guys....Long time no see..hhah...I also long time no upload my blog.... Hv a announcement here,for the next and the next next blogs i will use english to write my beloved blog (mean that i will use english in future, i mean from now lah..) ahahahah... i hv been forced by the university life. I hv no choice...haha.. If I hv make many grammartical mistak, plz forgive me....

First the fall, I hv to tell u all, university life is not an easy life as secondary school......(Of course lah) !All are independent... Cool man.... I remembered that when Im in orientation in 1st day, damn man... What the guys talking about??? I mean the guy,the principal gave some speech to us.... Men, the words that he used, my god..... I really dun understand not at all, bt some...!!! HAhahaha....

Second, I hv my timetable through the UCSI personal website.... Damn, again! The timetable I think I oledi change about 10 time ++!! Why? Bcoz the FU*K timetable were very very flexible.. Today is like that.. 2moro will become other things....... SHIT.... But, now the time oledi fixed... ahhahaha.... USCI I'll forgive you..hahahaha......

Third, is about the subject that I took... Haiz... This foundation year I hv 3 semester.... I took 5 sub. in this semester, which are the most hated one, english foundation, general physic, algebra and trigonometry (actual it is add math), computing essentials and accounting practice.... What is the relationship btwn engineering and account..??? NONSENSE.... Bt, whatever I said, whatever I really dun want to learn this sub. The result is I hv to learn......

Last but not least, I hv my assingment! This assignment is about the social problem such as child abuse and so on..... The bad new is, I hv to write about 2,000 words.... FU*K... The good new is it is a group assignment....... Ho...... LUCKY.... ahhahaahah......... I think I stop here...If I continuous to write, I will wrong and make mistake more... See ya... Bye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment