Saturday, July 3, 2010

=Stress FULL=

Aiyo, recently I am so busy, like before today, I just finished my algebra and trigonometry (add. math) mid-term. Next Monday I have to submit my assignment. (I have done already). Next Wednesday I have my general physic mid-term. The week after this week I will have my English Foundation Presentation. After three week, my English Final Exam is coming. R.I.P. xnx

Ok! Come to August. The whole month is the final exam month. (If I am no getting wrong.) Died fast lah. Have to do more and more and more revision. I don't know why I am so stressful. My friends said to me :"Hei, dude, Only foundation leh. Why make yourself so stressful?" I also don't know why? Maybe I am demanded more. I want to score my whole subject in this semester at the marks that I have set before. I have to achieve the marks that I have set I have to, I must to that. Am I make myself too stress? I think so. My mum always said, I am made myself so stress. But, I have to thank to my mum and my family because always support me and make me relax and make me stress less. Thank, FAMILY. Whatever, I demanded because I want be the best but not among the best lah. I always compare myself to myself. I never ever and ever compare me with other guy. YA. It is me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment