Saturday, July 3, 2010

Why???

I felt so curios! Why? Because my friends and my family said I am a crazy and addictive guy. Crazy to who? Addictive to who? Lam Fung. OMG~~~~ I crazy to him and addictive to him because I admire him, adore him, and support him. What's wrong? Admire people also is a wrong thing lar... If like that then I am speechless. =.=lll

My friends always said:" You are so GAY!!" GAY??? What's the point? Because I admire a MALE ARTIST. How gay is it? I think I am not wrong wad. Admire a people didn't have sexual differences. Ok!! If like that I also gay, then the whole world which are admired Jay Chou also GAY lah.... Aiyoyoy...... This is so funny lah.... So, Please, Dun say I am a gay lah...ok.... You can say me crazy, fun, siao, abnormal, addictive, insane, and whatever you want to call, but please don't call me GAY arh.. I am normal........ =,=llllllllllll WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH......

No comments:

Post a Comment