Monday, July 12, 2010

~Tired~

Feel so tired for everything on me now, assignment, tests, presentation, do revisions, homework and everything. I felt so tired, honestly. It was very very tired. Every night when I sleep, I can't fall asleep. Everything will come out from my brain when my eyes is closed. Numbers, formulas, words, concept, everything will just run out to my mind, it cause me can't fall asleep.

Yesterday night, my sisters watched the final FIFA World Cup. My parlor's lights is reflected to my face through my bedroom. The light make me can't asleep. SAD.... Then, how about the World Cup result, like a shit. I don't know. I am a guy who really not interested in football. I mean football is mean nothing to me. Mean NOTHING. NOTHING. Sorry I have to said that. I really don't like football. I think football is very boring to me. (Sorry for football fans.) >u<

Recently, THOSE feeling is appeared again. THOSE FEELING, make me so suffering. I want throw them away, but I can't even I have tried my best best best. Who can tell me, what I suppose to do? What I can do? Who can tell me? WHO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment